ambinateambinate

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Welcome To Microchip Meadows Welcome To Microchip Meadows

diggin' it

good chiptune stuff always impresses me 'cause it's such a limited toolset. this is really well done. good vibes, good melodies, nice use of flourishes and fx. nice work, man!

Bassfly - Hypothesis (Promo) Bassfly - Hypothesis (Promo)

dirty

really digging the dirt and grime on the bass in this. i like the mixing up of the high part in between the wobbles. i checked out the full version and that mellow bridge really glues it together. looking forward to hearing more, man!

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank ya! >:D

Mexpha Previews Mexpha Previews

nice work, dude!

this stuff grooves hard and the production values are really good. digging it!

B34T1N responds:

Thanks man, appreciate the review!

<Mexpha>

Impossible to Convey Impossible to Convey

killer track

really well developed ideas and excellent production going on here. really digging this one all the way through - great work, dude!

PrEmoEffect responds:

Thanks! I tried my best to make this sound interesting.

8B- The Final Stretch 8B- The Final Stretch

definitely digging this

great work here - unique sense of melody and harmony but the production and atmosphere hit that classic mood.

We Can Fly [7000] We Can Fly [7000]

way chill, nice cutting

i'm really enjoying the vibe on this. it's super laidback, nice and atmospheric, and the chopping up of the sample is done well. i'd like to hear a longer version with a little more development, to be honest! i think there's a lot of good material to work with here.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Seriously, thanks for keepin it real! I myself actually felt that it might have been a little repetitive...but in my defense I was kind of going for that kind of beat tape feel so a rapper could easily flow over it.

I might develop it a little more and upload it later. You'll be the first to know!

Thx again.

(also I just uploaded a different version so the drums weren't too overpowering. clear your cache if you can't hear the difference. Trust me, it sounds a LOT better when you're playing it in your car or stereo ahha)